Catfight Cold Brew Popsicles!
When I wake up, the first thing on my mind is a hot cup of coffee to revive me. As summer drags on, afternoons tend to get hotter, and I switch to cold brew for that afternoon pick me up. But what if that afternoon cold brew could double as a refreshing snack that would cool you off too?
Catfight Cold-brew popsicles! It only uses 3 ingredients, so it's super easy to make.
- 3 cups of Catfight cold brew coffee
- 1 cup of heavy cream
The steps to take...
- Make a batch of Catfight cold brew with one of our cold brew pouches.
- Sweeten the cream with sugar, and stir until dissolved
- Pour the sweetened cream into the bottom of each popsicle mold, about ½ inch high
- Freeze the mold for about an hour, until the cream is solid
- Add cream and sugar to 3 cups of the cold brew, to taste
- Pour the sweetened cold brew into each mold, filling them to the top
- Cover the mold with foil and insert the popsicle sticks
- Freeze until solid
Boom! That's you stay caffeinated in these hot summer afternoons!